Saturday, July 08, 2006

An imaginary poem

AN IMAGINARY POEM

Once upon a time I met u,
Hard 2 accept but true,That I liked u.

Then our friendship flourished,
And both u and I nourished.

My happiness were of no bound,
When u were all around.

We started sharing our happiness,
And our love life was in progress.

U loved me, was not sure,
And so there was my loves no cure.

I wandered around u,
Jus to tell u,That I love u.

But then came the tragedy,
U was engaged with somebody.

This made me hurt,
I thought u wer a flirt.

I was broken into pieces,
And even was not mend by stitches.

I always felt jealous of the girl,
Who made my future just curl.

But then came the godmother,
And said y u bother?

He was not made for you,
So why it is so difficult 2 get thru?

Always b happy in what u get,
What u want then destiny will fetch.

So I wiped my tears,
And marched towards life with no fear.

So I changed my way of living,
And so my dreams started flowering.

I got a partner, whom I never expected,
He was a person who was much more respected.

He loved me very much,
I would feel contented with just a touch.

Happy life we ever lived,
And never ever back we looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment