Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Pride Is like a Castle in the Sand

My pride is like a castle in the sand
Washed away by hope and need and pain.
You left me holding someone else's hand,

And now you stand alone in midnight rain.
I want you back again if you want me;
I'm ready to rebuild what we have lost,

As the owner of a dream swept out to sea
Builds back upon the beach despite the cost.

My love for you is stronger than the waves,
Stronger than the doubts that we may share;

If you will say the word that my heart craves,
I'll find some flowered field and take you there.

And Time will sweep this interlude away;
It will barely be a memory someday.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 AM

    hey..
    really a nice one...
    keep it up...

    and Sagy....some thing for you as well....jst check it out...
    http://treasureland.wetpaint.com/

    Cheers,
    Mahi..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dat poem was gr8!!
    ur good at writin must say...
    some1 seems to b in LOVE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome man!!!
    wat d hell u doin in infy!!!
    quit d job.. n start writting!
    cheers...
    rohan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... someone writes huh..
    nice one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:52 AM

    no doubt it is a nice piece , but does this poem still holds truth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no doubt it is a nice piece , but does this poem still holds truth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete