Friday, March 25, 2011

You can put the blame on me!

I am sorry to have left you all alone
I am sorry for the love so easily gone
I am sorry for the way you reacted
I am sorry for the ways that departed

I am sorry for the freak that I was
I am sorry for the misunderstandings that I parsed
How was I to know that your feelings bowed
I thought I was the perfect world that you showed

I am sorry for the feelings that went away
I am sorry for the lies that here now lay
I am sorry for making your life as hell
Now you can be happy is what I can tell

That is why I apologized to you
Else it would have been a shame on me
I was the reason for all your pain
So you can put the blame on me.

PS: The theme for this poem has been taken from Akon’s song – Sorry, you can blame it one. Read the original lyrics here. The poem in this blog post is essentially my original piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment