Saturday, August 28, 2010

Insomniac

Sleepless nights draw me into the vast void space which I have always been fascinated by but actually never witnessed it to such an extreme extent. And when it’s here, it’s simply terrifying. It scares the shit out of me. Tears have nowhere to go than to fall down from the eyes into the outside ocean. The body has left the soul behind long back. It’s just a mere organismic pool. It all might seem very fascinating to read but believe me it’s an awful feeling. I don’t know about it, but people call it depression. Every single thing has been affected and I am hating it. And above all what makes me feel angry and awe is the fact that I am feeling helpless. And I can’t do anything about it. I mean you don’t plan all the things in your life just to screw them at the end. Or do you? Every single time. I have been trying out hard to figure out the things. Can’t say whether I have been able to do that, but I am trying to keep my cool. I don’t know why and for what, but I am trying to do that. And I really don’t know why. I am psyched.

But I have decided to face it. I have decided to stand strong this time. No matter what it takes. I will see everything with my eyes and I don’t care what cost I might have to pay for it. But I will be there to witness it till the last moment. I have decided to rise up. I have decided to live.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:36 PM

    so jaa re, please sleep .... if that is the case ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:29 PM

    I can only say to you that "Just Give It Some Time"......Time will heal all the wounds-Naresh

    ReplyDelete