Friday, October 08, 2010

Din't I love you completely?

There was a time when you were with me
There was a time I never had to flee
There was a time when we loved each other so strong
There was a time when we promised to be together till eternity

There was a time when nothing mattered to us really
There was a time when we planned our future story
There was a time when distance meant nothing to us
There was a time when we had our open glory

But now that the times are changed
You dont love me anymore
Distance grew more than miles
There are no emotions in store
What mistake did i make
That you turned so cold to me
Why did ur love towards me diminished
Din't I love you completely?

1 comment:

  1. Dude, love is a wrong term. Matlab ki duniya hai, matlab se matlab rakho. Dil dene jaaoge to chot to khaoge hi ....

    ReplyDelete