Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Never expected this from you ...

I called u a bro
And I trusted in you
But you would stab me from behind
This, I never knew

I thought, on you I could rely
With the love of my life
Never thought you would kill me
With your innocent look-like knife

I thought you as a friend
I actually never needed it
But I went out of my way
To do my part of a bit

But there you were conspiring
To deceive me with your sympathy game
I had no clue about it
You should have felt a bit of shame

I can’t imagine
The blunder I have made
Calling a wrong person friend
Darker than the darkest shade

You could have averted
Messaging her when she travelled or fought
But over my tough days
Your relation is what you sought

You have made her
Look so pathetic
With your pseudo smile
And a man so synthetic

Though badly bruised
Would prefer to die in self-containment
To save her all the love and pride
I will survive the mental ailment

Will never forgive you
For what you have done to me
One day would arise
I would have a sporadic glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment