Friday, March 20, 2009

Leaving Infosys - Never be a bye from me !!!

I will miss your love

I will miss your care

Things have changed

And now I don’t even dare…

 

Alls so undesirable

Alls so unhealthy

I am totally bankrupt

And all un wealthy

 

Its needless to say

I will miss you a lot

Drenched in pain

That you won’t even give a thought

 

Time spent with you

Will remain closest to my heart

I can’t forget you

Till death makes me apart

 

All apologies

For things said and done

I never meant to hurt you

I lose and you have won

 

When I am gone

There will be peace here

Hang on for some more time

The day is here

 

Can’t imagine

A life without you

You and me – friends

Stuck like a glue

 

Thanks for

Every wonderful thing

You have transformed me

Into a changed being.

 

YOU is who

I will always adore and admire

In coming life

You will be my fire.

 

Please don’t make me

Lose this friendship

I can’t walk my life

Without your companionship

 

I have seen

A brighter side of life with you

With your support and blesses

I step in future all new

 

I know you don’t like

People so sad

So I will throw apart

All the bad

 

I promise you

A true friend

And this friendship

Will never end

 

Suttebaazi

Karunga main kam

Only during partying

And not during gam

 

One last thing

I can beg you for

Smile forever J J J

And that would be more than all

 

Wont say bye

Coz i wanna see you again

On all the days

Sunny, dark or rain

 

Take care and God bless you

In all the things you say and do

Sagy is duffer and duffer is Sagy

And this is NOT AND WILL NEVER BE A BYE from me.

1 comment: