Monday, March 09, 2009

Living without you ....

It’s hot here in the city, it always seems that way,
And I’ve been thinking about you almost every other day.
Thinking about the good times, thinking about the rain,
Thinking about how bad it feels all alone again.

I’m sorry for the way things came to an end,
I’m sorry things aren't what they used to be.
But more than anything else, I’m sorry for myself
Coz you’re not here with me.

All our friends ask about you, and I say you are doing fine.
I expect to hear from you almost any time.
They all know I’m crying, I can’t sleep at night,
They all know I’m dying deep down inside.

I’m sorry for all the things I did to you,
I’m sorry for all the things I say.
More than anything else, I’m sorry for myself.
You won't believe me anyway.

I’m sorry if I took some things for granted,
I’m sorry for the things I put on you.
More than anything else, I’m sorry for myself,
I am living without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment