Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I GIve Up !!!!

I give up. I have tried my level best to even out things between us, but in vain. I am not writing this in anger or frustration, but its more of a revelation of myself. Its more of a i-accept-the-loss kind of thing. I really, have accepted the defeat. It has been a long time and now I can no more make my mind understand.
I dont say, whatever happened was wrong or you were too harsh or I am more crappy. Coz I dont want to be judgemental about anything. Its just that I want to kill this process, coz I can't try anymore.
You mean a lot to me, and even you know that, that too in the truest sense. But something or the other has to mess up and there are some past flicks which just cannot be turned off. Which creates a whole lot of nuisance.
I know, you are happy and so be it. I wanted that. That is great.
Dont take me in any wrong sense. And I am sorry for hurting you. All the best and keep smiling forever.

Stay sweet,
Sagar.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:36 PM

    Someday everything will make perfect sense, so laugh at the confusion, smile through d tears and keep reminding urself dat everything happens 4 a reason...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don let things dat u want go off easily cause u wud ALWAYS regret nt having it.

    ReplyDelete