Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The way of life .....

Life is being more tough and strict now a days. I have to pine for even the smallest and simplest of things in life. They may be completing a task or recovering from a stupid throat infection, or finalizing on project plans or deciding on the relationship hues. Every single thing is posing a mountain of problems before me. And I don’t know why, but I am feeling all the way lonely, tired, lost and helpless in every matter. It is just that I have lost all the power and energy to fight back life. And then I feel, life is one hell of a problem. Its only our insight that makes it look beautiful at times and messy at other. Probably I am passing through the latter phase, one has to undergo at least once in his/her lifetime.

At this moment, all I am trying to be is more patient and think less. But the basic problem of attempting to think less is, the moment you start to think less, thoughts erupt in your mind continuously like a nuclear reaction with infinitesimal bombardments giving an effect of a total disastrous blast which knocks the best of the best. I just have to survive this tide of time and wait for the sun to shine back again.

When every (and I literally mean every) way disappears, probably God opens a new way for you. I am just waiting for the view of that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment