Saturday, January 02, 2010

Welcome 2010

Hi Friends,
Welcome to the year 2010.
A year which would complete a decade, a year from which we all have huge expectations and some unachievable resolutions.
This year started with most of us making some serious resolutions. Even I made some, not to be said here in blogs, but yes, some of them are damn serious. Atleast I seem to take them seriously. Then there are resolutions for some of my friends like losing weight, getting a good job, for some to get married, for some buy a new flat and for some to get things he always wanted. For some, its gonna be a year to chase their dreams, a way to say themselves that, yes, I can do it. For some to break the old unforgiven bonds and move on with their lives, for some to relieve their old friendship. For some, its gonna be a year of committments, a year of promises and to stand true to them. All in all, there are plenty of planning already poured into the new year.
I seem to seek the same magnitude of optimism in myself in the coming year. I always wanted to be a guy with no increased blood cell pressure. I ought to become one, but then I realised it might have a negative impact on some of the other aspects of life. But now is a time to materialize atleast one things long thought and planned but never implemented.
And I am sure, everyone amongst you have atleast one such thought or plan long awaitened to be given a shot. Go ahead, give it a try. The worst is you would lose in your attempt. But atleast you would be happy to have made an attempt. So go out, and give it a shot. Its worth a try. I am going to do it. And if successful, it would surely make a blog entry.
Till then, Happy New Year 2010 :-)

Luv,
Sagar.

1 comment: