Thursday, February 19, 2009

Find myself again


Why do I feel so lonely, with people all around
They're reaching out to help me and
I know they really care.
I try to pretend that everything's okay,
but I know it's a lie and
I can't seem to find my way.
I feel so numb inside and
it's a terrible way to feel.
I can't even cry and
my heart won't seem to heal.
There's some one missing from my life
who can never be replaced.
I must go on living,
but my whole life has changed.
What does the future hold? I don't have a clue.
I feel so lost and lonely,
with nothing to look forward to.
Too many people need me
for me to just shut down,
but I feel like a robot,
I'm all locked up inside myself.
I know God has the key and
I'm sure he has a plan,
but when will I be free to find myself again?


No comments:

Post a Comment