Sunday, February 22, 2009

Living for you !!!

Watching the sun climb,

Every morning I wake up,

I stare at the tyrant with such a blue,

Then grab my chair and dream of you.

 

The life I want, it flashes me by,

As I see myself lost in your eyes,

The story starts from the day we met,

How I lost my senses since that date,

 

The journey begins when the church bells chimed,

And graced my home as my sweet bride,

You walked into my heart and gave me hope,

To live longer than I thought, as together older we grow,

 

Love was smooth as you made me feel sole,

For I had the gift of you that no one else did,

I waited and watched you rise from bed every morning,

So you open your eyes to me and hear me say

"I LOVE YOU", with all my soul.

 

Life moved on and it kept us busy,

But never too tiring to show our love,

Then one fine day God threw me a blessing,

When I learned that I'll have to half my love with another.

 

I named her Rachel, when she opened her eyes,

Kissed your forehead, for you brought her into my life.

Time flew past, I never realized,

When our baby girl had moved on in life,

 

It was something tough to believe,

But we had to let go for our job was done,

You looked even prettier as you grayed with me,

I held your hand and squeezed it with warmth,

As I was scared to lose you.

 

I took you for a walk in the woods,

To tell you to lay me in the willow before you,

So I don't have to live when you're not there,

We walked back to our old space slowly,

Dimmed the lights and rested by the fireside,

We looked at each other with such passion,

I could still see the captivating magic in your eyes,

I kissed your lips gently and dropped a tear,

For I knew that it is all coming to an end,

You pressed yourself against my chest so hard,

And I promised you that our love will never-last.

 

I wipe my tears as the tyrant sun dips,

Pull my chair back into the arms of darkness,

To struggle with my story-teller mind,

For this one tale seems so in reach.

Wish I could tell you all this, to your heart so pure,

To let you know, that everyday I am LIVING FOR YOU.



Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment