Monday, July 27, 2009

Gone like a Black Hole

It all began good with a big bang,
With rain, bush, wood and a gang

We came into existence as great friends,
Travelling on a road which had no ends

For me, you became a huge domain,
Everything meaningful, and a good game

In my orbit, you were the captain star,
With no one around far away and far

Exemplifying team ups, friendship and good spirit,
We stood ultimately true on it

Then an asteroid struck you,
And I just could not protect you

You were gone as if you did not even exist,
May be you were angry that you were ditched

I tried to console and hold back on you,
But you were no longer seen in the darker hue

Now I just cry, rotate and revolve,
So that, misunderstandings I could solve

One loss of hope and lightning struck,
Blinded me with lack of luck

Could not revert back the loss of you,
My existence is now all more blue

I keep on orbiting still with hope,
Just assure me there is still a bit of hope

You always reflected my entire soul,
But now you are gone like a black hole.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:19 PM

    this is geeky. and this is awesome ....

    ReplyDelete