Monday, January 14, 2013

I'll let it be ...



I have got a feeling
You don't wanna talk that talk
Now I know this for sure
Don't wanna do the old-time walk
I am not being mad at you
I am disappointed in my own poise
I cannot express it out
There is lot of chaos but no noise
Probably you are giving it back to me
What I once did to you
Karma is a bi**h my dear friend
It hits you back when you have no slightest clue
The feeling hurts and pinches from within
It seems useless and helpless in this skin
Lot of insecurities dwells inside me
I for once wanna set it all free
I don't wanna push it at all
Coz this is no war to win
If things are meant to be
There will be an ultimate spin
Your happiness is what I wish for
No matter what the cost
You have to be happy and smile
Even if that means I am lost
I am ready to accept the charge
These are life boundaries which I cannot barge
All combined into one thing and set it to flame
All this fuss and shit and I will take all the blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment