Sunday, January 20, 2013

In see you in the rain



I see you in the rain
You smile at life but I know there is pain
You defer to talk about it
And I know what it means
At times life is chaos and mess
Rest is all sorrows and sins
I would say you need to sail
But you have you set yourself free without a bail
People say life doesn't stop and should go on
Though I don't believe in it that's how life tricks you at dawn
Stay strong sweetheart is all what I can say
There will be a time when life will be beautiful again
Your smile is precious on this barren piece of land
So try to preserve it in wind rain and sand
All I know is life can’t be unfair to you
After all that you have said and all that you do
I will pray that God bestows his best and choicest wishes upon you
And time will tell you that these wishes are going to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment