Thursday, April 09, 2009

Are Manchester United done?

I apologize for the Man U fans for the title itself. I apologize to myself, coz I consider myself a huge Man U fan.

 

But guys seriously, except the heroic goal from Macheda vs. A Villa, consider Man U's last 4 matches including the UCL. Though Porto were no under dogs, but we deserved to win a goal over them. The game was fantastic no doubt, but a draw???

 

And what about the earlier two defeats in EPL? If you see the entire game till FT, you will understand the frustration in the team. Ronaldo, not hitting as he used to in the last season. And Tevez missing on a couple of chances too. Do not forget guys, that last season was a flick of luck added to the hard work of the SAF's team. This year though I see the hard work, the stroke of luck is missing. I wonder what would this bring in store for us for UCL as well as EPL.

 

All I do is pray and watch every match biting my nails and underlining my statistics and observation. But to be frank, I won't be more than surprised if Man U misses to win the cup this season taking into consideration Liverpool's exotic form. (not to forget the smashing slap Hiddink's Chelsea gave to Rafa…. Wow…… I more than loved it ….)

 

Glory Glory Man Utd. :-) {Wow!! What a diversion from the title of this blog to this line ;-)}

 

After all a true fan never betrays,

Whether the team wins or loses.


; coz form is temporary, but class is permanent. Guys, please don't freak out if you see the same punch line in my yet-to-come blog about Sachin Tendulkar.


Looking forward to the 2nd leg as well as Sunderland, Wigan and Tottenham.



Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment