Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Freaked Out !!!

Hi Guys,

I am totally freaked out. When you are out of time, you are just OUT OF TIME. Then you can't even find time to hog, to watch, to live to do anything else. All you do is code and keep on coding. The vicious cycle of work, review and rework starts and takes it stroll over you. You are completely bemused  in it.

 

Same is my conditions, I am working for more than required hours now a days from past 3 weeks and that is keeping me away from my blogs. Today anyway I thought of stealing at least some time to write a short one.

 

IPL has started, but by the time, I reach home all the matches are over. Thanks to EPL that keeps me amused in the wee hours too. Life is asking much more to work than for me to demand. That keeps even the simplest and smallest of my chores in pending state.

 

Seriously looking forward to the extra long weekend when I could possibly breathe in a little life in myself.



Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition * Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment