Thursday, April 16, 2009

Never, EVER owe a 'Sorry' !!!

Never ever, EVER get yourself into a situation where you need to say sorry to someone. I mean, who knows it better than me that there can be zillion of times in your life when you desperately need to say a sorry to someone for the things you did which probably you shouldn't have. I have done it more than actually necessary. And today I realize I have done a grave mistake.

 

I do not say, never say sorry to anyone, say it when someone gets pushed by you in a crowded place (it's a pleasant gesture), or say it when someone tells you a bad news. But never say it for your mistakes, rather never owe it. Wait, I mean never ever commit such mistakes that you need to say a sorry. Because it's after effects are disastrous. Every time I arrive at a point to say a sorry, I lose all the zeal, enthusiasm in me and start becoming depressed and paranoid (yes, I have those curses). I lose all the concentration even from the smallest and simplest of things, from life, from food, from everything. At that time, the only thing I feel is that 'I wish, I would have never done that'. But now, there is no way back.

 

I am not against the word 'sorry', but what pinches and pushes me is the suicidal feeling it brings within you. The feeling that you have committed a blunder. What an a**h*le you are. The guilt, the negativity ruins it all. It's like, 100 good things and 1 bad thing and all is gone. Its more serious and devilish than you think.

 

Well, to avoid getting into such a crappy situation, do not take chances. At least the ones in which you need to owe a sorry if things get screwed up.  Be doubly sure of the things you do, say, write or convey to anyone. Think about the consequences and aftermaths. You just need to be more thoughtful. If you have the slightest of doubt in your mind, take a pause or clarify the doubt and then head forwards. Getting doubts in mind is, what I think, Gods way of telling us 'Don't do it'. You just need to get that call.

 

And believe me friends, saying sorry is not that beautiful thing. Having said all, what if you have already committed a mistake, already said things which you regret now? Just relax, try to solace with things. Because you cannot live with a tornado in your mind. Sometimes sorry is inevitable. So better clarify it, say a sorry and end it up. And keep in mind, NEVER to commit such mistakes again. Because, doing things wrong once is a mistake and twice is foolishness.

 

So why do you think I have written this blog? Because I know what foolishness means. :-)



Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment