Thursday, April 09, 2009

Do I hate coding now?

Now-a-days every time I sit with my application for just analyzing the new implementation work, I sort of feel like why am into development. It, for a matter of fact, gets on my nerve to understand each and every possibility of Dutch language in a code way.

 

There were days, when I was so proud of being into development. I was so happy coding then, but here it seems to be a lot more than herculean task even to break the jinx.

 

I really hope that I break it someday, or else I am screwed up royally. Or probably I need to devote more time, concentration and interest to it. Or is it that application is that tough that a newbie (yes, 3 years of experience is a newbie to understand these kind of applications and this type of code) like me is twiddling to even stand on my feet after a considerable amount of time.

 

I need to give it a thought and work on it, as I really cannot ignore this.



Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment