Wednesday, April 15, 2009

May be ... I'll be back ....

Hi Guys :-(

This very smiley denotes that I am totally exhausted by doing coding. I mean, with reference to my earlier blog titled "Do I hate coding?", I would like to say here that I do not actually hate it, but I am tired to do it, taking into consideration probably my incapacity.

 

I mean seriously guys, when you would read this blog as a third person, you would feel what a loser I am to go hands up in front of the most complex application (technically as well functionally). Because I would do the same. I have had always more than loved coding considering the fact that it gives me a chance to become the DEVELOPER. The creator of something in this world. But sooner, I am afraid to know that I see this feeling diminishing within me. After spending loads and loads of hour on a particular chunk of code just to analyze as simplest thing as deleting a particular record from the table (yeah, it may sound much much simpler) but believe me, it's more complex than even you can think of; I have finally decided to give up.

 

Analysis sucks. I mean how come I am supposed to analyze a rocket science code when only I have been doing the boat sciences?

 

PS: It might be a possibility that the things are simpler and I am not able to foresee them clearly due to over work, and may be in due time after the air is cleared, it becomes just a matter of few minutes. Coz I also believe that when things go wrong, they go wrong big time. May be you just need to overcome yourself from this depressing phase of life. The only fear I grudge about is that this phase tends to occur more often in my life now a days. :-)



Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment