Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Life is not always the game you wanted to play

Hello friends,
Wish you all a very happy April Fools Day.

Being born in this wonderful month, thought I should somehow celebrate this auspicious day, so I am sitting back after my strenous day to add some bytes to my 'modified' blog. Yes, you read it right, I have modified my blog - added a website hit counter to it. I also got my blog copyrighted :-) Will keep on enhancing from time and again as I get into leisure.

So let me get back to the title of this blog. Yes, life is not always what you wanted to be. I call this 'Life's negating theory'. But more to that later, coz this theory needs much more than just an awkward reference. So according to this theory, whenever you want to do/say something you cant do it. Coz it then becomes morally or ethically incorrect. And when you are asked to do the same thing, you are least bothered for it, coz its not the same thing again. Same thing happens with me. When I desperately want something I will surely not get that. And when i get that, I dont actually want that. Coz, what I think is there is an appropriate time for every single thing in life, and once it is gone, IT IS GONE.

Life keeps many feathers in store. Some you might like and some you may dislike. But this is most of the time independent of you. To be simple, may I say that YOU and your LIFE are two opposing entities which quarrel all the lifetime and the end one dies. And most of the time, its only you who die; not your life. It lives in others, your friends, you families, your blogs, etc.

You want to play a game of football and the same day should you knee be broken due to some accident. You want to date a girl and the same day you are to get a pimple on your face. It happens. Life always has something in store for you which you never expected. And my suggestion you all guys - never mess with your life. Live it happily. Play the game of tennis too even though you expected a football game. That is life :-)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:22 PM

    Hey Sagar,

    This seems interesting. But i don,t completely agree to what you point to in this blog. OR in otherwords may be i have a little different point of view on this thoght about life.

    I beleive, a part form me wanting a certian set of things and ppl in my life. There is someone else who knows what is best for me even better than my ownself.

    When we get what we want, he has blessed us sure :)
    When he gives us not, he has blessed us more.
    He knows what is good and best for us.
    But we know not and make a fuss.
    For us he cares silently.

    I am not sure, if it has ever happened with you but with me it has happened quite a number a times when i wanted something i didnt get that only to relaise in the end. Good I was not there where i really wanted to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, every coin has 2 sides. I agree with your point as yes, there were instances when you sometimes feel that whatever happened, happened for good. And then it seems all is worthwhile. Regarding my blog, it just pointed the darker side of the coin.

    ReplyDelete