Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy Birthday !!!

Growing a year older is no longer a beautiful thing. Today, I turned 24 and I have figured out one thing that I am really growing up. Not just physically, but emotionally as well. Cutting cakes at 12, having birthday calls at midnight doesn't fantasize me anymore. Is it what growing wiser and according to me boring is? But I tend to love this feeling, coz of the matter of the fact is that you need not expect more. As I always used to say – Disappointments are for those who make appointments with the future.

 

So tell me guys, what are the craziest things you have ever done on your birthdays. When I was out from home, I used to cut cakes, get bumps and used to bathe with b**r, have loads of weird snaps. And this year, when I am back at home after almost 3 years, I do miss those feelings, but I do not actually miss those things.

 

Someone was right, brain has a grow up period. And I am afraid, if it has a grow up period, it rather has an expiry date too.

 

Happy birthday to me. Cheers :-)



Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:27 AM

    Many happy reurns of the day !!!!

    y r u sounding so mature( read 'bored') as if u have turned not 24 but 42!!!!

    enjoy , Let the spirits flow,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that is what the blog says, that even though i just turned 24, i am feeling i have much older. Yes, that the problem, i cant let the spirits flow over here when at home. i hope you get that. :-)

    ReplyDelete